1. Why did Prehistoric people paint their caves?
2. Among these 3 colors only one
was known to prehistoric painters:
3. Ochres were ground, mixed with water and:
4. Brushes could be made from:
5. Which technique of drawing did they use?
6. After making a sketch with charcoal le
the filling of the color was filled by:
7. How did the prehistoric people
light their caves?
8.What kind of signs were found in the caves?
9. Which of these animals can you find in the caves?
10. What kind of sculpture can you find in the caves?