1. In 1882 Monet looks for a new house for him,
Alice and their combined eight children. He finds an old farm at the
junction of the Epte and Seine rivers. What was the name of the
2. In 1890 Monet starts his first series
of paintings. On which subject?
3. Once set up, the artist started work right away. What did he create around him?
4. Why could Monet and Alice marry in 1891?
Ernest Hoschedé died
5. The first series of paintings had a lot of success. He continued with a series of willow trees, and one of which cathedral?
6. What was special about this series?
they were his only surrealist paintings
8. Monet, was very depressed , stopped painting and did not got out of his house. The Prime Minister of France, Georges Clémenceau, a friend of Monet, convinced the artist to paint his garden, and particularly the waterlilies of his pond. This series is unique by....
the fact that it was commissioned
A) le Louvre
Page créée par